The Energy Division deals with the management of energy efficiency projects in the industrial and civil fields, as well as following the mandatory legal practices on energy impact.
Our approach starts from a careful and accurate feasibility study phase, with identification of the technical and economic parameters that justify the investment, and then moves on to the final and executive design, up to the construction management and final testing of the plant.
We support companies of all sizes in performing energy audits and diagnoses, in the design and implementation of consumption monitoring systems, and in other professional practices (for example in periodic communications for energy and gas eaters).
We follow, as an independent subject, part appraisals on energy plants, with verification of the fulfillment of contractual requirements and expected performance. At the customer’s request, we take on the role of party expert for both out-of-court and judicial proceedings.
We have been cooperating for many years with the Court of Padua in the field of arbitration and Office Technical Consultancy (CTU) for plant engineering disputes.
The main services offered by the Energy Division are:
- Energy diagnosis and analysis in the industrial and civil fields;
- Implementation and maintenance of ISO 50001: 2018 Energy Management Systems;
- Design, construction supervision and testing of energy systems in the industrial and civil sectors (cogeneration, trigeneration, photovoltaic, biomass systems, energy recovery, etc.);
- Verification of energy systems and feasibility studies for adjustments or modifications;
- Assistance for legal proceedings and technical appraisals in the plant engineering field;
- Design and implementation of energy consumption monitoring systems, including management dashboards (industry 4.0);
- Assumption of the role of Energy Manager;
- Fundability analysis of energy efficiency projects according to subsidized finance tools and Fin-Tech associated with sustainability indicators.