The Environment Division supports the Customer in obtaining authorizations and certifications, for the fulfillment of mandatory obligations according to the regulations in force and for the study and development of projects to improve the performance of its processes, with a view to reducing the environmental impact.
We assist the customer step by step, coordinating any companies in charge of adjustments on plants / machines and monitoring implementation times and costs with respect to project inputs.
The constant technical-professional updating and the vast experience accumulated over the years of activity are our business card; this allows us to face even the most complex situations with certainty of methods, means and results.
Below is a brief review of the services offered:
- Implementation and maintenance of ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems;
- Consultancy, planning and management of remediation;
- Environmental Due Diligence for acquisitions / sales of land / companies;
- Consultancy and assistance for waste management;
- Evaluation of the costs of industrial waste disposal and technical analysis of the correct methods of intervention;
- Evaluation of the disposal costs of MCA (Materials Containing Asbestos) and management of asbestos remediation processes;
- Preparation of practices for the authorization of emissions into the atmosphere and water discharges;
- Preparation of Single Environmental Authorization (AUA) and Integrated Environmental Authorization (AIA) practices;
- Connsulence and planning of purification plants;
- Consultancy and design of suction systems, collection and abatement of solid and gaseous pollutants;
- Feasibility studies for remediation and recovery of polluted areas;
Environmental impact assessments;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Noise impact assessments;
- Acoustic climate evaluations;
- Cost assessment and feasibility studies for the disposal of non-strategic assets.