The Sustainability Division was created with the aim of developing the correct tools for analysis, verification and reporting of ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) parameters in companies of all types and sizes.
The theme of Sustainability appears in many areas and is one of the macro objectives of Agenda 2030.
The team that operates in the field of sustainability has diversified skills to allow you to correctly approach all the tasks of the three macro-areas listed above.
All our projects are managed in accordance with the GRI Standards (https://www.globalreporting.org/).
The main services offered by the Sustainability Division are:
- Preparation of financial statements / sustainability reports;
- Calculation of sustainability rating;
- Analysis and implementation of a strategic plan to improve ESG performance;
- Implementation of an information and data tracking system for the annual maintenance of the sustainability report;
- Development of certified Life Cycle Assessment, Carbon and Water Footprint projects;
- Management of CO2 quota offset projects (Emission Trading, EU-ETS);
- Support to the client’s projects in the field of sustainability through advanced subsidized finance tools.